TeamsChamp, a product of ENCAMINA S.L., offers tools and platform commercialized as “TeamsChamp” TeamsChamp, a product of ENCAMINA S.L.
Which provides a measure of the employee’s digital competencies to boost the use and adoption of the organization’s information systems through gamification. Re-energize the Office 365 ADOPTION with a breath of fresh air and a culture that facilitates its digital transformation.
TeamsChamp understands the importance of protecting Personal Information (as defined below). For this reason, TeamsChamp strives to have business procedures and security safeguards in place to protect Personal Information under its control. TeamsChamp understands the importance of protecting Personal Information (as defined below). For this reason, TeamsChamp strives to have business procedures and security safeguards in place to protect Personal Information under its control.
- Application and Scope:
- Definition of Personal Information:
“Personal Information” is defined as any information about an identifiable individual. This may include, for example, email addresses and contact details and any similar information provided to TeamsChamp in the course of its business operations, or which TeamsChamp may receive from business inquiries. Personal Information that is aggregated or that cannot be associated with an identifiable individual is not considered to be Personal Information.
- International Compliance:
TeamsChamp complies with: (i) data protection laws applicable to TeamsChamp; and (ii) applicable industry standards concerning data protection, confidentiality or information security. TeamsChamp has global operations and therefore, in some cases, information managed by TeamsChamp may be transferred, processed and stored to other countries, although at all times TeamsChamp will ensure that Personal Information is protected by confidentiality and security procedures and protections that are, at a minimum, equivalent to those employed by TeamsChamp itself.
TeamsChamp complies with this Policy as well as with the laws applicable in Spain.
TeamsChamp also complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). Where applicable, our commitment to such regulation may be found in our Data Processing Addendum.
- TeamsChamp also complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). Where applicable, our commitment to such regulation may be found in our Data Processing Addendum. TeamsChamp (or third parties acting on TeamsChamp’s behalf) may transfer Personal Information that TeamsChamp collects to countries outside of the European Economic Area. Where such transfer occurs, TeamsChamp will take steps to ensure that Personal Information is protected. TeamsChamp will do this using several methods including:
- Putting in place appropriate contracts, similar to a set of contract wording known as the “Standard Contractual Clauses”, which has been approved by the data protection authorities.
- Transferring Personal Information only to countries that have been deemed by European data protection authorities to have adequate levels of data protection. You can find out more about this here.
- Transferring Personal Information only to those companies in the United States which are certified under the “Privacy Shield”. The Privacy Shield is a scheme under which companies certify that they provide an adequate level of data protection. You can find out more about the Privacy Shield here. Collection and Use of Personal Information through the Services
When providing the Services, TeamsChamp only processes Personal Information in accordance with the Terms and applicable laws. TeamsChamp generally uses Personal Information from or about its Customers and Users for the following purposes:
- To create, establish and administer Customer’s account, to respond to Customer’s inquiries related to its account and to contact Customer about TeamsChamp’s Services or account-related matters;
- To provide Services, including to provide Customer and its Users with access and use of the TeamsChamp Platform and customer support;
- To measure and analyze User behavior in order to, among others, monitor, maintain and improve TeamsChamp’s Services or features and to create new services or features;
- To personalize or customize the experience when using the Services;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements and to allow TeamsChamp to meet contractual requirements relating to the Services provided to Customers;
- To conduct surveys on the quality of TeamsChamp’s Services or to collect feedback on the Services; and
- To provide Customers with offers for additional products and services that TeamsChamp believes may be of interest to Customer. TeamsChamp may also use the information provided by Customers and Users to create de-identified data aggregated for benchmarking or marketing purposes.
Unless required or authorized by law, TeamsChamp will not use Personal Information for any other or new purpose without obtaining prior consent.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information through the Website:
TeamsChamp generally collects and uses Personal Information from or about its website Users as follows:
- Information Provided by Users:
In many cases, TeamsChamp collects Personal Information directly from Users when they visit or use the website. For instance, TeamsChamp may collect the following types of information:
- Inquiries and Requests for a Trial or Service: TeamsChamp may collect Users’ names, contact information, email address and any other information provided when Users make an inquiry or contact TeamsChamp through the website, when Users sign up to receive TeamsChamp’s newsletter or when Users submit a request or an order for a TeamsChamp trial or service.
- Personalization of Website: When Users visit the website, they may, from time to time, be invited to provide information such as the User’s title to help TeamsChamp personalize or customize the Users experience when using the website.
- Technical Information:
When Users visit the website, TeamsChamp may collect, using electronic means such as cookies, technical information. This information may include information about visits to the website, including the IP address of the Users’ computer and which browser was used to view the website, the Users’ operating system, resolution of the screen, location, language settings in browsers, the site the User came from, keywords searched (if arriving from a search engine), the number of page views, information entered, advertisements seen, etc. This data is used to measure and improve the effectiveness of the website or enhance the experience for Users. While most of the time this information is depersonalized, if this information relates to an identifiable individual, TeamsChamp will treat this information as Personal Information. TeamsChamp may also, without limitations, collect and use the following type of information when Users visit and/or interact with TeamsChamp on the website:
- Google Analytics: TeamsChamp uses Google Analytics which allows it to see information on User website activities including, but not limited to, page views, source and time spent on our website. This information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning that it cannot be tracked back to individuals. Users may opt out of TeamsChamp’s use of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page. Thisclause only affects the https://www.teamschamp.com website
- Information Provided by Users:
- Google AdWords:
TeamsChamp uses Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise TeamsChamp across the Internet and to advertise on third-party websites (including Google) to previous visitors of the website. AdWords remarketing will display ads to Users based on what parts of the TeamsChamp website they have viewed by placing a cookie on the Users’ web browser. It could mean that TeamsChamp advertises to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on the site or this could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page or a site in the Google Display Network. This cookie does not in any way identify the User or give access to the Users’ computer or mobile device. The cookie is only used to indicate to other websites that the User has visited a particular page on the website, so that they may show the User ads relating to that page. If Users do not wish to participate in Google AdWords Remarketing, they can opt-out by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager. This clause only affects the https://www.teamschamp.com website.
- Interest-based Advertising:
- Privacy Policies of other Websites.This Policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information by TeamsChamp. Other websites that may be accessible through the website have their own privacy policies and data collection, use and disclosure practices. Thisclause only affects the https://www.teamschamp.com.
- Personal Information from Other Sources.TeamsChamp may obtain from third parties additional Personal Information about a website User if such User gave permission to those third parties to share its information. Thisclause only affects the https://www.teamschamp.com.
- Sharing of Personal Information:
TeamsChamp will not sell, rent or trade Personal Information to any third party. However, TeamsChamp may share Personal Information when authorized and/or required by law or as follows:
- Service Providers: TeamsChamp may grant access to Personal Information to third-party service providers in connection with the performance or the improvement of its website and Services. Before sharing any Personal Information with any of its third-party service providers, TeamsChamp will ensure that the third party maintains reasonable data management practices for maintaining the confidentiality and security of Personal Information and preventing unauthorized access.
- As Permitted or Required by Law: TeamsChamp may disclose Personal Information as required by applicable law or by proper legal or governmental authority. TeamsChamp may also disclose information to its accountants, auditors, agents and lawyers in connection with the enforcement or protection of its legal rights. TeamsChamp may also release certain Personal Information when it has reasonable grounds to believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of others and itself, in accordance with or as authorized by law. In the event TeamsChamp receives a governmental or other regulatory request for any Personal Information, TeamsChamp will promptly notify Customer, unless it is prohibited to do so, in order that Customer shall have the option to defend such action. TeamsChamp shall reasonably cooperate with Customer in such defense.
- Business Transaction: TeamsChamp may disclose Personal Information to a third party in connection with a sale or transfer of business or assets, an amalgamation, re-organization or financing of parts of our business. However, in the event the transaction is completed, Personal Information will remain protected by applicable data protection laws. In the event the transaction is not completed, TeamsChamp will require the other party not to use or disclose the Personal Information received in any manner whatsoever and to delete such Personal Information.
- Security of Personal Information:
TeamsChamp will store and process the Personal Information in a manner consistent with industry security standards, and as long as necessary for the purposes described in this Policy, unless a longer retention is required by law. TeamsChamp has implemented technical, organizational and administrative systems, policies, and procedures to help ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of Personal Information and to mitigate the risk of unauthorized access to or use of Personal Information, including: (i) appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards and other security measures designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Personal Information it manages; (ii) a security design intended to prevent any compromise of its own information systems, computer networks or data files by unauthorized Users, viruses or malicious computer programs; (iii) appropriate internal practices including, but not limited to, encryption of data in transit; using appropriate firewall and antivirus software; maintaining these countermeasures, operating systems and other applications with appropriate reasonable up-to-date virus definitions and security patches so as to avoid any adverse impact to the Personal Information that it manages; (iv) appropriate logging and alerts to monitor access controls and to assure data integrity and confidentiality; and (v) permitting only authorized Users access to systems and applications, and all persons with authorized access to Personal Information must have a genuine business need-to-know prior to access (together, “Security Program”).
- Training and Supervision:
TeamsChamp maintains adequate training programs to ensure that its employees and any others acting on its behalf are aware of and adhere to its Security Program. TeamsChamp shall exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over its relevant employees to maintain appropriate confidentiality and security of the Personal Information it manages.
- Data Incidents Involving Personal Information:
TeamsChamp shall, if any legal requirement to do so, promptly notify Customer of any reasonably suspected or actual loss of data or breach or compromise of its Security Program which has or may result in the loss or unauthorized access, disclosure, use or acquisition of Personal Information (including hard copy records) or otherwise presents a potential threat to such Personal Information (“Data Incident”). While the initial notice may be in summary form, a comprehensive written notice may be given to Customer in the timeframe legally required. The notice shall summarize in reasonable detail the nature and scope of the Data Incident (including each data element type) and the corrective action already taken or to be taken by TeamsChamp. TeamsChamp shall promptly take all necessary and advisable corrective actions and shall cooperate with Customer in all reasonable efforts to mitigate the adverse effects of Data Incident and to prevent its recurrence.
- Users Legal Rights Regarding Personal Information:
To the extent that TeamsChamp’s processing of Personal Information is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), TeamsChamp relies on its legitimate interests, described above, which are not overridden by your data protection interests, to process Personal Information. Subject to applicable laws, Users also have the right to: (i) access and rectification or erasure of Personal Information, to the extent that TeamsChamp may need to retain certain Personal Information, including for record keeping purposes or to comply with legal obligations; (ii) restrict or object TeamsChamp’s use of Personal Information (though, in some cases, this may mean no longer using the Services or the website) where TeamsChamp is relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about User’s particular situation which impacts on User’s fundamental rights and freedoms; (iii) lodge a complaint with their local data protection authority (contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area are available here); and (iv) data portability. Users will not have to pay a fee to exercise such rights, however, TeamsChamp may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply if the request is unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
- How to Contact Us:
Any questions or complaints or requests regarding this Policy or TeamsChamp handling of Personal Information can be addressed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A User who seeks to exercise its data protection rights referred to in Section 10, in respect of Personal Information stored or processed by us on behalf of a Customer (e.g. the employer), must direct his/her query to such Customer, as being the data controller.
TeamsChamp will review and update its policies and procedures as required to keep current with rules and regulations, new technologies, standards and customer concerns. This Policy may therefore change from time to time. If TeamsChamp makes changes that materially alter Users privacy rights, TeamsChamp may provide additional notice, such as via email or through the Services or the website. If Users disagree with the terms of this Policy, their only remedy is to discontinue use of the websites and the Services.